Friday, June 08, 2007

K-8 Technology Curriculum Available

A team of dedicated teachers, administrators, and computer coordinator spent the past 18 months developing a technology curriculum for K-8 students along with a lot of suggestions from teachers. The document may be found on the PTS Intranet on the Curriculum Tab or on the PTS Internet on the PTS Documents page. It is called Information and Communication Technology Curriculum, K-8. Additional resources are being added over the summer to the document.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great resource! What generosity! You teachers deserve whatever excellent rewards you receive for sharing this curriculum with those of us who are sailing without compasses. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, your idea is very good

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd like to thank you for such a terrific quality site!
Was thinking this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/bridal-shower-party-supplies.html]bridal shower Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

i truly adore your posting style, very helpful.
don't quit as well as keep writing for the reason that it just simply that is worth to follow it,
looking forward to look at way more of your current writing, have a good one ;)

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you post, wish look progressive in the direction of more related articles promptly as its sole of my favourite question to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.